For best results apply directly into drianage system using Jeyes Professinal electronic dosing equipment.
INITIAL START UP TREATMENT
- Pour 500ml - 1000ml into any sink flowing to the trap to start treatment and flush with hand warm water.
KITCHEN GREASE TRAPS
- To maintain systems catering for up to 75 meals per day, dose with 100ml each day
- For system catering for 250 meals per day dose with 300ml each day
- Increase daily doseage for larger systems
- For free flowing, odourless drains pour 50-100ml into sink or drain outlets during a quiet period once or twice a week
- A guideline for optimal peformance for grease trap maintenance is to dose 1-2ml per cooked meal per day
- For further dosing information refer to the product information sheet
- Use only as directed
NOTE: Disinfectants, bleach, caustic and acid products will adversely affect the biological action of this product. Drainage systems cannot be damaged or overdosed by this product.
A unique biologically active formulation containg speciaised bacterial strains and biodegradable cleaners
8.0 - 9.0
2 Years in unoperned containers at ambient temperatures
All surfactants contained in Selden Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 – 2004/648/EC.
This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.
Product is for professional use only.
Obtain Product Information Sheet
Brand : JEYESPRO
Code : YDM1
Name : DM1 BIO ENZYME DRAIN MAINTAINER